[09/03/2019] Latest football news and transfer (part 1) - Acura ILX Forums – ILX Club

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 02:08 AM Thread Starter

[09/03/2019] Latest football news and transfer (part 1)

1. 'Guardiola has signed four-year Juventus contract'

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has agreed 188bet malaysia to replace Max Allegri at Juventus, according to reports in Italy.

A four-year deal has been put to the Spaniard, but a move for either manager would be a major surprise.

But the same journalist who first reported news of Cristiano Ronaldo's move to Turin in the summer says the deal is on.

"I've learned that Pep Guardiola already has reached a verbal agreement with Juventus for the next four years. It's the same person who told me that Ronaldo was going to Juventus," Luigi Guelpa told Radio CRC.

2. De Ligt 'couldn't care less' about last-16 opponent

Matthijs de Ligt does not care who Ajax draw in the Champions League last-16.

The Amsterdam club are joined by Manchester United, Tottenham and Porto in the next phase.

But with the second legs of the other four ties still be completed, the defender is concerned by next week's draw.

"We don't even know all teams who go to the next round," the teenage defender told Omnisport. "So we need to see after the draw.

3. Corona extends Porto deal

Jesus Corona has signed a new contract at FC Porto until 2022.

The Mexican moved from FC Twente in 2015 and made two appearances at last year's World Cup for his country.

Corono, 26, said: "I am very happy to achieve this goal and thank you all. I will do everything to repay this confidence.

"I feel very happy for the confidence shown in me and I hope to continue working as I have done and that the team achieves the goals it has to achieve. "

4. Inter to bid for play texas hold'em poker at 188bet Palacios

Inter are preparing an offer for River Plate midfielder Exequiel Palacios, according to Calciomercato.

Palacios has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid, but the 20-year-old has yet to complete a transfer to the Bernabeu.

5. Madrid and Spurs consider Lo Celso mov

The Argentine has been a revelation in his first season with Real Betis

Real Madrid and Tottenham are both eyeing a move for Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso, reports Marca.

Lo Celso has impressed at Betis on loan from PSG, with the La Liga side set to exercise their option to obtain 80 per cent of his rights for €25 million (£22m/$28m).

Should Betis purchase Lo Celso, they could then turn around and sell him for around €60m (£52m/$67m).

6. Leeds interested in Freeman move

Leeds United are looking to sign QPR midfielder Luke Freeman this summer, according to talkSPORT.

Freeman has become one of the top players in the Championship this term, scoring seven league goals and adding four assists.

A summer move for Freeman would depend on whether Leeds achieve promotion to the Premier League this season.

7. Monaco join the chase for Agoume

Monaco have joined the race for 17-year-old Sochaux midfielder Lucien Agoume, Le10Sport reports.

Agoume is seen as one of the biggest young French talents, and is also being tracked by AC Milan, Barcelona, Inter and Bayern Munich.

With such big clubs as competition, Monaco are hoping their philosophy of Play Slot Games Online Guide playing and developing young talent will give them the edge in the race for Agoume.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura ILX Forums – ILX Club forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page