[04/03/2019] Latest football transfer news (part 2) - Acura ILX Forums – ILX Club

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 01:52 AM Thread Starter

[04/03/2019] Latest football transfer news (part 2)

1. Morata: I had a bad time in the past

Chelsea loanee Alvaro Morata says he is happy at w88 mobile Atletico Madrid after admittedly struggling prior to the move.

Morata has scored three goals in his last two matches for the Spanish club.

2. Celta appoint Fran Escriba as new manager

Celta Vigo have announced that Fran Escriba will be their new manager.

The 53-year-old has previously been in charge of Elche and Getafe, but has not managed a side since he was fired by Villarreal in 2017.

Celta are currently 17th in La Liga and are two points clear of the relegation zone.

3. Neymar refuses to rule out Real move

Neymar has refused to rule out the possibility of playing for Real Madrid in the future, but has claimed he is currently happy in Paris.

The forward has been linked with a big-money move to Los Blancos, or former side Barcelona, and was coy when asked about those rumours.

“Real is one of the biggest clubs in the world,” said the Brazilian.

“Everyone that is followed by Real Madrid would feel attracted to play there, but I am happy in Paris. But no one knows the future, I am not saying that I will play for Real Madrid.”

4. Napoli want to sign Ospina permanently

Napoli are interested in signing David Ospina on a permanent deal despite him being dropped to the bench in recent weeks.

The Colombian stopper is on loan at the Serie A side from Arsenal and football.london are reporting that a deal is in place for Ospina to join Napoli permanently at a cost of £4m ($5m).

That deal will become obligatory once he has played 188bet Roulette Tips 30 games, and it is for that reason the keeper has been dropped in the side in recent weeks.

However, despite this football.london claim Napoli do want to see the deal take place, but are currently stalling on any transfer for the time being

5. Mourinho denies Real links

Jose Mourinho has played down speculation linking him to a return to Real Madrid next summer.

Former president Roman Calderon claimed earlier this week that Mourinho will be the next Blancos manager next week, but the 56-year-old denied any knowledge of this.

“Mr Calderon obliviously an ex-president of Real Madrid,” Mourinho told beINSports.

“I'm pretty sure he probably has some general information on the club of his passion, but he knows more than me because I know absolutely nothing about it.”

6. Samper close to Japan move

Barcelona’s Sergi Samper is set to join Vissel Kobe, and in doing so will become the third Spaniard to play for the Japanese side.

Sport are reporting the 24-year-old will sign a four-year contract with Vissel.

Samper has struggled with injuries in recent seasons and has been restricted to just 33 minutes of first-team football this year.

7. PSG could let Neymar or Mbappe leave in summer

Paris Saint-Germain could allow Neymar or Kylian Mbappe to leave this summer if they can sign Real Madrid’s Vinicius Junior.

Don Balon are reporting that Florentino Perez does not want to sell the young Brazilian but may be tempted if he can land Mbappe in the return.

Vinicius has impressed in his first season at the Bernabeu and recently grabbed his first La Liga goal in the 3-0 victory against Deportivo Alaves.

As for PSG, allowing one of their star men to leave could help with how to deposit at 188bet their Financial Fair Play issues.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura ILX Forums – ILX Club forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page