[23/09/2018] Latest transfer news and rumours(part2) - Acura ILX Forums – ILX Club

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 04:10 AM Thread Starter

[23/09/2018] Latest transfer news and rumours(part2)

1. Gary Cahill: “I may quit Chelsea in January”

>> m88bet

The 32-year-old joined the Blues in 2012, but he has yet to make a single appearance for Chelsea this season. "I don't want to jump the gun but as things stand at this time, probably, yes I might have to leave in January," Cahill told The Daily Mirror.
The England international has fallen behind Antonio Rudiger, David Luiz and Andreas Christensen in the pecking order and has accepted that "sometimes you have to make tough decisions" for the progression of your career.

Despite this, he revealed that he has not broached the subject with Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri yet, instead waiting for the Italian to be "comfortable" with selecting him.

"To go under a new manager, learn a new way of defending and new ideas that he has, I am sure he didn't feel comfortable in putting me in," said Cahill.
"So there's no arguments from my point of view, hence why I've not seen him. When you're winning games, you have to sit tight and suck it up and deal with it.

"For me to do this all season is going to be very difficult."

2. Sergio Aguero extends Manchester City deal to stay until 2021

>> m88 login

The striker, 30, had said in March he could leave City in 2020, when his previous deal was due to expire, as he wanted to end his career at former club Independiente in his native Argentina.
But his new deal means City's all-time leading goalscorer will remain at the club until just after his 33rd birthday.
Kevin De Bruyne, Fernandinho, David Silva and Nicolas Otamendi have all signed new long-term contracts in recent months.
Aguero said: "I am happy for this additional year. My idea was being here for 10 years. I've been here for seven years, it's going to be 10 when the contract expires.

"This was the main reason I signed. I'm very happy because they have treated me very well since the first day I got here. I'm very happy with everything that involves the club, my team-mates, the staff and the management team.

City manager Pep Guardiola said Aguero returned for this season in the best condition he had seen the forward in.

3. Hibernian sign Miquel Nelom on one-year deal

The 27-year-old left-back became a regular at Feyenoord after moving from Excelsior in 2011, winning the KNVB Cup in 2015-16 and the Eredivisie in 2016-17.
However, a lack of first-team opportunities saw the Dutchman - capped twice by the Netherlands in 2013 - head to Sparta Rotterdam on loan last season.
In what is Nelom's first spell away from the Netherlands, the defender said he is looking forward to working under manager Neil Lennon in Edinburgh.
"It feels great. I am happy to be here and to have the opportunity to start at Hibernian," Nelom told the club's website.

"My first impression of the manager is that he is very enthusiastic. I also saw him as a player at Celtic and I know a bit about him as a manager. I'm sure he will be a good manager for me.

"I have been here a couple of days now and it's been great. I have heard a few stories about Edinburgh, now that I am here I can see the city centre and the countryside. It looks good.

"The club is even bigger than I thought. The facilities and the stadium are all nice. I can't wait to play on the pitch and show what I've got."
Nelom will wear the No 18 shirt for the side.

>> withdraw m88
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura ILX Forums – ILX Club forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page